Re: You can't go to Specified Record

Ken Snell

      30th Jul 2003
Putting a GoToRecord command in the OnCurrent event's code means that you
keep calling that code recursively before it's done. You need to separate
the movement to the next record to code that is not in the OnCurrent event's
code.

--
Ken Snell
<MS ACCESS MVP>

news:0a8601c35694$3ffab790$(E-Mail Removed)...