Re: Word 2007: Unable to open document "Word has encountered a problem

chirovef@gmail.com

      22nd Jan 2007

I have a document that I created in word 2007 and I want to open it
using word 2003. The information I get is to choose an encoding that
makes my document readable. Windows ( default), Dos and the the other
options cannot open.
Can someone help me on how to go about it

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

      22nd Jan 2007
From the Tools menu in Word, select Options and then go to the General tab
and check the box against Confirm conversions at open.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP