Re: Windows Live Mail, saved mail will not open

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

      7th Jan 2010
The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. You will get more help by posting that issue
in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...e.mail.desktop
or via your news reader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...e.mail.desktop

--
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/def...le/vandermolen

"pharmaman1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could someone help me out !!!
> My saved email will not open (never had this problem before). When I try to
> open mail (saved folder) I get the following:
> "Sorry,something unexpected happened and Windows Live Mail must close" then
> "conacts failed to load Windows Live Mail is incorrectly configured, please
> re-install"
> Any suggestions !!!

New Member
Location: .New Philadelphia,OH. USA