Re: win 200 pro to win 2000 server, username corruption

Fred

      30th Jun 2003
Did you copy a backup security certificate onto disk before locking the
folder? If not, you may be out of luck. Check support.microsoft.com for
security papers - there may be some help there.

Good Luck!

Fred.

news:027d01c33b39$b5042bf0$(E-Mail Removed)...