Re: Why does MSN make it so difficult to cancel? Don't ever sign up!!!

Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live

      24th Nov 2009
Why you would post here, I just don't know, but you can easily cancel
your MSN account by signing in at http://support.msn.com and getting
the customer service number. Alternativey, you go to
https://billing.microsoft.com or Help & Settings in MSN Explorer.
-steve

--
Stephen Boots