Re: Web Apllications

Jonathan Allen

      5th Aug 2004
1. I don't know of any way to do that directly.

2. I guess you could compile the C# code, and then have the web form inherit
from it instead of a class in the VB project. But I think it would be messy.

--
Jonathan Allen

"giuseppe castaldo via .NET 247" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> (Type your message here)
> Hi all!
> My questions are :
>
> 1)I want to share a data beetween web applications. I try to use Session,

application and HttpContext objects to put this data, but it doesn't work...
How can i do? (i don't want to use db,files... i want to use an Object, if
it's possible....)

> 2)Can I add a web form with codebehind C# in a web application vb.net

project?