Re: i want to create a web site in your server please guide me

Tom Willett

      13th Dec 2006
This is not a web host where we have a server for you to create a website.
This is a peer-to-peer newsgroup to answer questions about FrontPage.

Please see:
How to ask a newsgroup question:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375