Re: VPN error: IPX/SPX or compatible CP reported error 733

AMIR HOSSEIN AMIRI

      14th Apr 2011

Ole posted on Monday, December 11, 2006 6:37 AM

I have set up my router for pptp passthrough, opened the required ports, and
created a vpn-server on my machine using windows XP(SP2). I have also set up
a vpn-client using Windows XP, and when i try to connect, i CAN get connected
if i want to, and everything seems to work. However, upon connecting, I get
an error:

733: A connection to the remote computer could not be completed."

In other words