Re: Vista Start menu problem

John Barnett MVP

      22nd Feb 2008
Doomer open the taskbar and start menu properties window and then click on
the 'Start Menu' tab. In the 'privacy' section is there a 'tick' mark next
to the option 'store and display a list of recently opened programs'? If the
tick is missing, then this is he reason for your problem. Just click on the
box to replace the 'tick' and everything should be as I was.

John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org