Re: Video clip size limit in presentations

Adam Crowley

      9th Aug 2003
As with all imported objects the only real limiting factor is the power of
the machine you're using.
This applies to all versions.
With video in particular the files are linked so they won't increase the
size of the PowerPoint file.