Re: Vertical Change Bars

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      4th Aug 2012
It is possible that the change bars were inserted by a third-party markup
application such as Deltaview.

"Randall Brink" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

I have read the previous posts regarding this issue and have applied all
the wisdom herein obtained, however, I still have documents with
vertical change bars from Tracked Changes that can't be removed. I would
appreciate any suggestions or thoughts on this problem.

Is it possible, for instance, that the Tracked Changes from a much
earlier version of Word may have inserted these vertical bars, and that
my current version, Word 2007 cannot remove them?

Randall Brink