Re: usage reports

Thomas A. Rowe

      9th Jul 2003
Your host must have the FP2002 extensions installed and enable this feature
for you.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

"Jesse Hand" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My host server uses frontpage extensions, but I can't view any usage
> reports. any suggestions?
>
> http://www.jessehand.com

Jesse Hand

      9th Jul 2003
They are installed and enabled. I still can't get them to work.

--

-Jesse

http://www.jessehand.com
"Thomas A. Rowe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Your host must have the FP2002 extensions installed and enable this

feature
> for you.

> Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
> WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
> http://www.ycoln-resources.com
> FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
> MS KB Quick Links, etc.
> To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
>
> "Jesse Hand" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > My host server uses frontpage extensions, but I can't view any usage
> > reports. any suggestions?
> >
> > http://www.jessehand.com

Thomas A. Rowe

      10th Jul 2003
So with the live site open in FP, you are not see any reports, do you have
access to the FP2002 admin page for your web site, if so check your
settings. Personally I don't use this function.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

"Jesse Hand" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> They are installed and enabled. I still can't get them to work.
>
> --
>

> -Jesse
>
> http://www.jessehand.com
> "Thomas A. Rowe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Your host must have the FP2002 extensions installed and enable this

> feature
> > for you.
> >
> > --

> > Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
> > WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
> > http://www.ycoln-resources.com
> > FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
> > MS KB Quick Links, etc.
> > To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
> > http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
> >
> > "Jesse Hand" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > My host server uses frontpage extensions, but I can't view any usage
> > > reports. any suggestions?
> > >
> > > http://www.jessehand.com

Jesse Hand

      10th Jul 2003
It says no data is being collected. Says to contact system administrator

--

-Jesse

http://www.jessehand.com
"Thomas A. Rowe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> So with the live site open in FP, you are not see any reports, do you have
> access to the FP2002 admin page for your web site, if so check your
> settings. Personally I don't use this function.

> Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
> WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
> http://www.ycoln-resources.com
> FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
> MS KB Quick Links, etc.
> To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
>
> "Jesse Hand" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > They are installed and enabled. I still can't get them to work.
> >
> > --
> >

> > -Jesse
> >
> > http://www.jessehand.com
> > "Thomas A. Rowe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Your host must have the FP2002 extensions installed and enable this

> > feature
> > > for you.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > ==============================================
> > > Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
> > > WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
> > > http://www.ycoln-resources.com
> > > FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
> > > MS KB Quick Links, etc.
> > > To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
> > > http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
> > >
> > > "Jesse Hand" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Thomas A. Rowe

      10th Jul 2003
Then you host has not enable this function.