Re: uploading files

Thomas A. Rowe

      15th Jul 2003
No. But what is it that you want to accomplish after the file is in your
site?

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

"Amanda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02ba01c34b12$c1826a70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to upload an excel spreadsheet from my hard
> drive into a form in Frontpage? If it is, how do I get the
> buttons to work properly?

amanda

      17th Jul 2003
The form I am creating is to let 6 depts. know of
equipment transfers from one building to another. The
excel spreadsheet is used when more than one machine is
being moved. We want to let these 6 depts. know that a
whole line (seven machines) need to move, rather than one
machine, which is how our form is set up.

support see:
>http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
>
>"Amanda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:02ba01c34b12$c1826a70$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is it possible to upload an excel spreadsheet from my

hard
>> drive into a form in Frontpage? If it is, how do I get

the
>> buttons to work properly?
>>

>.

Thomas A. Rowe

      17th Jul 2003
Why can't you add 6 more fields to your form or create a second form with 7
fields, etc.?

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

news:0b7f01c34c66$8e6f7470$(E-Mail Removed)...