Re: Turn off Welcome screen

Anando [MS-MVP]

      31st Oct 2004
Hi,

To automatically log-on to Windows, type CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 at Start >>
Run and press enter. Under the "User" tab,
uncheck the box "Users must enter a username...." and hit apply. Supply the
username and password under which you want
your computer to Auto-logon everytime and OK your way out.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations