Re: Tile/Menu bars in IE6 won't stay where I put them ...

Ramesh [MVP]

      24th Mar 2004
HP AutoTKit may be causing this.

Internet Explorer Toolbar settings are not saved
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/IEFAQ.htm

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Free Online Virus Scanners and Security Tests:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Scanners.htm

"Blaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news(E-Mail Removed)...
My Title /Menu/Address bars will not stay where I drag them I unlock-drag to wanted position-relock Then whenever my puter restarts,wham right back to where IT wants to be ! This is trivial,but annoying enuff I am considering using a differant Browser It is a new HP Pavilion P4 XP Home I am wondering if an item called "HP View" is having an effect
creating my problem It is a choice under the VIEW menu . . .