Re: System.Windows.Forms.TabPage: handle LostFocus event

Mick Doherty

      10th Sep 2004
Before the TabPage can lose focus it must recieve focus. TabPages don't
usually get focus but you can set focus as follows:

TabPage1.Focus = True

However, I do not believe that this is what you want to do.
Take a look at the TabControls SelectedIndexChanged Method.

--
Mick Doherty
http://dotnetrix.co.uk/nothing.html

"Naighes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
> In my Windows Form, I have two TabePage control (TabPage1 and TabPage2).
> I tryed to intercept the LostFocus event.
> Here is the code:
> Private Sub TabPage1_LostFocus(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
> System.EventArgs) Handles TabPage1.LostFocus
> MsgBox("GOT IT!")
> End Sub
>
> I tested my application, but no Message Box appears when I click from
> TabPage1 to TabPage2.
> I used this solutions with a lot of WindowsForms controls and it always
> worked!
> Why have I problems with this one?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Naighes.