Re: System Registry

Kent W. England [MVP]

      19th Dec 2003
Non-admin users can't write to the HKLM branch, which is where most
application installers write the system-wide keys they need to run.

I would logon to an admin account and redo the installation.

--
Kent W. England, Microsoft MVP for Windows Security

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:036001c3c4e2$d1ac2a40$(E-Mail Removed)...