Re: Stop error: Machine Check Exception. Please help.

Lawrence

      15th Jul 2003
This link will help you track it down...

http://www.aumha.org/search.htm
Then enter the phrase 'stop error' in the search field.

You'll get more info than you ever wanted, but I bet you find the error, as
well as a likely cause.

Good luck,
-Lawrence in Seattle

"Kerry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02ce01c34994$f2e57fa0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> A few months ago I started to receive machine check
> exception errors. Then it stopped. Now I am receiving
> them again. I went to the microsoft web site and it said
> that it cud be a memory problem. I remembered that a few
> months ago before the problem start I upgraded my memory.
> I took the upgraded memory out and so far I havent
> received the error. Do you think the memory was what
> caused the error? Please help and respond ASAP. Thanks.

Lawrence

      16th Jul 2003
Let's try it one more time...
http://aumha.org/win5/kbsetup.php