Re: Solution Installer

chanmmn

      29th Jul 2004
It is all about planing if your planing if all your clients still have 15GB
available in HDD space what is the problem right?

chanmm

"jb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a solution that contains 8+ seperate projects. I need to build an

installer that can allow the user to choose which projects to install on
the machine. What would be a good way to go about this with VS.NET 2003
(C#)? Some of the projects are Web Services, Windows Services, and a
Windows Form.

> Thanks
> JB

=?Utf-8?B?amI=?=

      30th Jul 2004
Don't know how that is suppose to help me.

"chanmmn" wrote:

> It is all about planing if your planing if all your clients still have 15GB
> available in HDD space what is the problem right?
>
> chanmm
>
> "jb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have a solution that contains 8+ seperate projects. I need to build an

> installer that can allow the user to choose which projects to install on
> the machine. What would be a good way to go about this with VS.NET 2003
> (C#)? Some of the projects are Web Services, Windows Services, and a
> Windows Form.
> >
> > Thanks
> > JB

=?Utf-8?B?amI=?=