Re: Shortcut Key to Minimize a Window or Maximize it ?

Alex Nichol

      10th Jul 2003
DILIP wrote:

>Winkey+D

That minimises *all* windows. To minimise the active one, standard
windows combination is
Alt and Spacebar, then N
(and X to maximise; R to restore)

Bournemouth, U.K. (E-Mail Removed)

DILIP

      10th Jul 2003
You're right, but you might as well click the (-) then.

--
DILIP

"Alex Nichol" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
DILIP wrote:

>Winkey+D

That minimises *all* windows. To minimise the active one, standard
windows combination is
Alt and Spacebar, then N
(and X to maximise; R to restore)

Bournemouth, U.K. (E-Mail Removed)

Zorian

      13th Jul 2003
"DILIP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> You're right, but you might as well click the (-) then.
>
> --
> DILIP
>
> "Alex Nichol" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> DILIP wrote:
>
> >Winkey+D

> That minimises *all* windows. To minimise the active one, standard
> windows combination is
> Alt and Spacebar, then N
> (and X to maximise; R to restore)

Alex, thank you very much.
I never knew this combo.
Thank you !

New Member
jake_081171's Avatar

      15th Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Nichol View Post
DILIP wrote:

>Winkey+D

That minimises *all* windows. To minimise the active one, standard
windows combination is
Alt and Spacebar, then N
(and X to maximise; R to restore)

Bournemouth, U.K. (E-Mail Removed)

add..maximize ( tab + space)

New Member

      8th Mar 2012
u can minimize by using,
Windows Logo+ M key.

To minimize all the current windows use Windows Logo+D key