Re: Server Error: 452, Error Number: 0x800CCC79,

Dave

      4th Sep 2008

Windows Mail has no such limit.
Many email providers have limits on how many recipients you can send to at
one time, or in a day.

You say Virgin is your ISP, but who is your email provider?

--
Vista Home Premium 32 SP1
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

news:(E-Mail Removed)...