Re: Search Tables

Bob Barrows

      23rd May 2010
Sigh ... Show them how to use the Query Builder and be done with it. Why try
and reinvent the wheel?

Are these large tables? Will you be providing a way for the users to supply
criteria? Will you be allowing them to join tables?

That said, you can use the Fields collection of a Tabledef object to
populate the fields combo. If you need details, you should post in the VBA
DAO group - it's really out of scope of this newsgroup.

PS. You might try searching www.rogersaccesslibrary.com or Allen Browne's
site - there may be a ready-made demo for what you are trying to do.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
"NO SPAM"