Re: Screen Resolution Problem

Ralph

      19th Jun 2009
a. you can tab through the options you can't see. (if you know they're
there, and can do it blindly)

I know, I know, but you can also move the entire window without a mouse:
Alt - space will give you a drop down menu - select move.
Then you can move the window with your mouse (or arrow keys) so you can see
the other options.

b. go to safe mode (with networking) and try there, to get the proper video
driver for your hardware

With the proper driver, you should have at least 800x600, and can then
choose better options.

You're a champ. It's actually difficult to get lower resolution than that
these days.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...