Re: How to run windows 2003 server 64bit:

Peter Foldes

      28th Jun 2009
You cannot.

--
Peter

"avinaskumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> How to run windows 2003 server 64bit: I am having OS vista home
> edition 32 bit. I want to run windows 2003 server 64bit edition through
> any VMware. is there any way??
>

> --
> avinaskumar

JEWboy

      29th Jun 2009
Why are you telling people "NO"?

Yes we can! Empower your CPu with community service and upgrade to Cyrix
4MHz clockspeed microprocessor, and sotckup on memory upward to a whopping
16 MEGAbyte, and a Winchester of 64MB and you good to go. Don't forget your
3D glasses.

Bill Yanaire

      1st Jul 2009

news:uOTQ0sG%(E-Mail Removed)...