Re: Reversing X axis flips Primary Y axis plot but not Secondary Y axisplot

Tobi Ackerman

      22nd Jan 2011
In Excel 2007, click on a chart with a secondary axes, then on the [Layout] tab on the ribbon on the top of excel click on the drop down for [Axes] and pick the options for displaying/ reversing primary and secondary axes.

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2010 8:32 AM darrel wrote:

> In Excel 2007, I have three columns of values. When I create a scatter char
> with these three columns, the first is the X axis data and I can show a Primar
> Y axis for the second column data and a Secondary Y axis for the third colum
> data. But when I click on "Values in reverse order" on the X axis, only th
> primary Y axis data plot is flipped, not the secondary axis data. Please tes
> this yourself and see what I mean. I can find no way to fix this problem.
> Please let me know if you have a solution.

> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
> Entity Framework Code-First Library CTP 5 Quick Facts
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ick-facts.aspx

New Member

      9th May 2012
Layout>Axis>Show axis without labeling will allow this.