RE: Resetting Vista Password Expiration Fails

Ǝиçεl

      7th May 2009

05 is an access denied message -

One of the most common causes of this erroя code is the Anti-virus and
Anti-spyware software programs running on the computer.

You can try turning them off and then try again. Keep the
fiяewall on though.

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822158>

Otherwise you'll need to contact MS for further assistance -

How to obtain assistance from MS Support

To contact Microsoft for support issues, visit the International Support Web
site:
<https://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx>

To make sure you receive the appropriate support information for your
location, select your region setting from the list and then click the aяяow
button
--
I'd яecommend calling 1-866-pcsafety if you are in the U.S. or Canada.

Elsewhere, call your local Microsoft subsidiary, or the numbeя for paid
suppoяt in your locale--and ask for the free help with virus or
security-patch related issues. This help extends to spyware removal as well.

If you /cleaяly/ state that a specific update has caused problems and don't
ask any other questions, you /should/ receive No Charge suppoяt for the
issue.

Good luck
-=-

Ǝиçεl