Re: How to replace some dll file in system32?

Donald

      4th Jul 2009

The GTA4 player should take care of this. Maybe they had a patch for that
issue. You can save a lot of time by contacting them for support.
Did you get that error message when you run some installation program? You
may try to disable the digital signature of program.

You can try to execute this command-line
bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON
and
bcdedit /set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

You can check the following pages about more options.
http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/666067.htm
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...9-533ef3de564d
That's for drivers.

If the problem is not with your drivers:
your users will get the digital signature error if the software isn't
verified using a code signing certificate.
you need to get your developers to use a code signing certificate issued
from a trusted authority. I suspect they are using a self generated
certificate, which isn't in the trusted publishers root on each pc.
you can buy these from any of the usual suspects - verisign etc..
If you sign software, it needs to be done in a fashion that is understood by
all possible clients.
one way around this is if you have an internal CA - create a code signing
cert with your own CA, sign your software.
all your client PC's will need YOUR CA public cert installed - then you
shouldn't get the error.

For simply deleting Dll, you can do it in safe mode most of the time. For
editing them, you will need to install some program tools like Visual Studio
to customize them completely.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...