Re: Referencing pictures in a Canvas Shapes collection

Stefan Blom

      1st Jul 2012
You should ask this question in a programming group or forum, where you are more
likely to get knowledgeable replies. For example, you could try the programming
forum at Microsoft Answers:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...page=1&tab=all.

--
Stefan Blom