Re: Printing list of attendees

Vlad Grigorov

      24th Feb 2008
IMI Attendees Print - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm

IMI Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft
Outlook users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a
meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. From
Outlook, there no direct way to print the response status... This is reason
we to produce this unique tools.

Key Benefits
a.. Obtain information for meeting items from any Appointment folder in
Microsoft Exchange Server 5.x or/and Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003
b.. Obtain information for Meting Request items from any Outlook
Appointment folder.
c.. You can print directly the names of the people who have been invited
to a meeting.
d.. You can print directly response status - Accepted, Declined,
Tentative, None
e.. You can save/export report directly to Microsoft Office Word
f.. You can save/export report directly to Microsoft Office Excel
g.. You can save/export report as RTF file
h.. You can save/export report as Adobe PDF file
i.. You can save/export report as HTML file
j.. Compatible with Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007

you can find it also at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ma...566161033.aspx

"traylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| All,
| I appreciate your ideas and replies.
| It's very frustrating non-feature of Outlook.
| After alot of tweaking, I found a screen print gives a quick list. It's
| still not what I want; can't add a list to a Word doc, or use text in
| minutes/report without retyping or messing around with a stream of names
and
| no 'accept/decline' notation. argh.
| --
| Thanks, Traylor
|

| "Brian Edward" wrote:
|
| > I did find that since it is a large list, I expanded the window to full
size
| > to gain the maximum number of people and then I pasted it into MS Word.
| > Hopeuflly Microsft will have a better solution (or find the need to
create a
| > solution) to print a list of attendee's in the next version or update.
| >
| > Brian Nahodil
| >

| > "Lexisch" wrote:
| >
| > > I teach classes and use meeting planner for the staff to reply whether
they
| > > can make the class or not.
| > >
| > > How do I get a paper copy of the accepted responders? I've tried
printing
| > > one of the emails back from a responder, got the header and that's it.
| > >
| > > Tried to print the calendar appointment tracking sheet and I got the
first
| > > page.
| > >
| > > Thanks!

No Solution-But knowing is 1/2 da battle

      10th Apr 2009
Thnx. This helped - kinda. Apparently there isn't a way to solve my dilemma
already built into microsoft so no I couldn't solve my dilemma but this tool
helped to find out that there is currently not a soluction already built in.

thnx n e way

"Vlad Grigorov" wrote:

> IMI Attendees Print - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm
>
> IMI Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft
> Outlook users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a
> meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. From
> Outlook, there no direct way to print the response status... This is reason
> we to produce this unique tools.
>
> Key Benefits
> a.. Obtain information for meeting items from any Appointment folder in
> Microsoft Exchange Server 5.x or/and Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003
> b.. Obtain information for Meting Request items from any Outlook
> Appointment folder.
> c.. You can print directly the names of the people who have been invited
> to a meeting.
> d.. You can print directly response status - Accepted, Declined,
> Tentative, None
> e.. You can save/export report directly to Microsoft Office Word
> f.. You can save/export report directly to Microsoft Office Excel
> g.. You can save/export report as RTF file
> h.. You can save/export report as Adobe PDF file
> i.. You can save/export report as HTML file
> j.. Compatible with Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007
>
> you can find it also at
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ma...566161033.aspx
>

> "traylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> | All,
> | I appreciate your ideas and replies.
> | It's very frustrating non-feature of Outlook.
> | After alot of tweaking, I found a screen print gives a quick list. It's
> | still not what I want; can't add a list to a Word doc, or use text in
> | minutes/report without retyping or messing around with a stream of names
> and
> | no 'accept/decline' notation. argh.
> | --
> | Thanks, Traylor
> |

> | "Brian Edward" wrote:
> |
> | > I did find that since it is a large list, I expanded the window to full
> size
> | > to gain the maximum number of people and then I pasted it into MS Word.
> | > Hopeuflly Microsft will have a better solution (or find the need to
> create a
> | > solution) to print a list of attendee's in the next version or update.
> | >
> | > Brian Nahodil

> they

> printing

> first

Nikki Peterson

      16th Apr 2009
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gall...ex.htm#myolcal
"My Outlook Calendar: Customizable Word template for generating
Outlook weekly and monthly calendars. Print any Outlook calendar
that you have access to, including calendars from other users'
mailboxes and Public Folders. Add color coding by category or by
type of item (one-day event, multiple-day event, etc.) Specify time
and date formats and the title for the calendar. Slower than the
Microsoft template, but it does much more and follows progress in
the status bar."

Choose Weekly and select the "Show Meeting Attendees"
radio button.

OR... (I really like using this one):

If you are up to adding a "macro" to your Outlook
http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=37

However, it is kinda advanced.

I'll try to write the steps if you're up to giving it a go:

1) Copy all of the code in the BODY of the page (in the link above)
(The white box in the middle)
2) In Outlook, press your <ALT>+<F11>
This opens the Microsoft Visual Basic - VbaProject.OTM
3) On the menu select "Insert"
4) Select "Module"
5) In the blank window on the right, PASTE the code you
copied
6) Select "File"
7) Select "Close and Return to Microsoft Outlook"
8) Right click on your Tool menu (in the gray part where the buttons are)
9) Select "Customize..."
10) Click on the "Commands" tab
11) Select "Macros" from the Categories
12) Click on "Project1.PrintAapptAttendee" and drag it to your toolbar
and Drop it (You have to drop it ON the toolbar not in the gray
blank area but next to something like the yellow question mark icon)
13) Close the Customize window.

Now try to use this "Macro"

1) Open an appointment that has attendees in it
2) Click on the "Project1.PrintAapptAttendee" button that you put
on your toolbar.
3) Wait a moment for Word to open and show you your appointment
with all of the attendees and how they responded to the invitation.

If you run into any problems, write back.

Nikki

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

"Vlad Grigorov" wrote:

> IMI Attendees Print - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm
>
> IMI Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft
> Outlook users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a
> meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. From
> Outlook, there no direct way to print the response status... This is
> reason
> we to produce this unique tools.
>
> Key Benefits
> a.. Obtain information for meeting items from any Appointment folder in
> Microsoft Exchange Server 5.x or/and Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003
> b.. Obtain information for Meting Request items from any Outlook
> Appointment folder.
> c.. You can print directly the names of the people who have been invited
> to a meeting.
> d.. You can print directly response status - Accepted, Declined,
> Tentative, None
> e.. You can save/export report directly to Microsoft Office Word
> f.. You can save/export report directly to Microsoft Office Excel
> g.. You can save/export report as RTF file
> h.. You can save/export report as Adobe PDF file
> i.. You can save/export report as HTML file
> j.. Compatible with Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007
>
> you can find it also at
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ma...566161033.aspx
>

> "traylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> | All,
> | I appreciate your ideas and replies.
> | It's very frustrating non-feature of Outlook.
> | After alot of tweaking, I found a screen print gives a quick list. It's
> | still not what I want; can't add a list to a Word doc, or use text in
> | minutes/report without retyping or messing around with a stream of names
> and
> | no 'accept/decline' notation. argh.
> | --
> | Thanks, Traylor
> |

> | "Brian Edward" wrote:
> |
> | > I did find that since it is a large list, I expanded the window to
> full
> size
> | > to gain the maximum number of people and then I pasted it into MS
> Word.
> | > Hopeuflly Microsft will have a better solution (or find the need to
> create a
> | > solution) to print a list of attendee's in the next version or update.
> | >
> | > Brian Nahodil

> whether
> they

> printing
> it.

> first

Barbara Ward

      6th May 2010
I did the steps to add a Macro. When I tried to use the Macro I got this
error message:

Compile error:
User-defined type not defined

Any suggestions?