Re: "Printer cannot be removed. Access is denied"

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

      4th Dec 2007
Alan Truism <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have a problem with a printer on a Windows 2003 server, running
> terminal services.

<snip>

Hi - you've also got replies to your identical post in
m.p.windows.server.general (which was also crossposted to a slew of groups).
In the future please pick a small handful of *relevant* groups when you
crosspost & avoid multiposting at all costs...it tends to make people
cranky.