RE: Pioneer DVD-115 will not read any DVD media now

=?Utf-8?B?Tnltc3Rlcg==?=

      16th Jun 2005
Checking in for help since posted originaly have not received any replies for
help.

Bumping message in hopes some one can assist with getting this Pioneer
DVD-ROM DVD-115 to read DVD material and play it on the software.