RE: OUtlook 2007 installation to Terminal server installation problem

=?Utf-8?B?Smlt?=

      12th Feb 2007
I am facing the same issue. the MS website goes roudn and round in circles.
Please someone post a solution?
--
Jim

"Raphael" wrote:

> When i try to install outlook 2007 on the Terminal Server, it says that this
> product is not compatable with terminal server, contact administrator.
>
> Yet another helpfull message, have searcehd MSDN but i do not seem to be
> able to find an answer how to solve this installation problem and we have
> many external clients who access the server.
>
> Any suggestions

=?Utf-8?B?UmFwaGFlbA==?=

      13th Feb 2007
HI Jim,

I have eventually fouind out that you need a completly Different VLK to
install it on Terminal server, as the standard install code will not allow
you to make it work

This is apparently due to the different licensing structure that Microsoft
now have, i have since, set up a user on my computer who is completly
fictional and allowed remote access to them.

I can therfore use all of the Office programs but as a remote desktop user
only.

I know this slows things down a lot but the cost of the VLK is prohibative
to most small companies

I hope this helps