Re: Outlook 2000 Not saving sent messages in sent folder

Msichana

      29th Jul 2003
If you are using outlook 2000, go to Options and under preferences, select
e-mail options. Under the Message Handling option, make sure the "Save
copies of messages in sent item folder" is checked off.
Thanks
MK

news:0c6701c355e6$ca2690f0$(E-Mail Removed)...