Re: OpenReport, PrintOut

Steve Schapel

      18th Jul 2003
Sam,

I can't really give a specific answer, but maybe a general comment may
help... I generally find it is easier to control the records that are
included in a report by applying criteria to the queries that the
report is based on, rather than via the Where Condition of the report
print.

- Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP