Re: *!NOT your usual Vista Password Problem - Incorrect Password even every time even after resetting

GTS

      27th Feb 2009
You're welcome.

Unfortunately I can't think of a 64bit Vista compatible malware scanner you
can install and run in Safe Mode. (There are very few even for 32bit
Windows.) I don't know if it's an option for you, but I sometimes address
these kinds of problems by connecting the drive to a service computer (or by
using a CD based bootable operating system like UBCD4WIN) where I can scan
it outside of the Windows installation.

I would go ahead and try System Restore and see if that gets you anywhere.
--

news:(E-Mail Removed)...