Re: Network & Sharing Center page failed to load error

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

      8th Dec 2008
We had a post before as link below. Have you tried to use sfc /SCANNOW
command.

The page failed to load - Network and Sharing Center
http://chicagotech.net/netforums/vie...hp?p=8722#8722

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> Can anyone please help.
> I have Vista 32 bit ultimate, when I try to access the Network &
> Sharing Center it says page failed to load.
> The pc will go on line via my lan connection, but is very very slow
> opening pages and collectiong email.
> I have searched google and qute a few people have had this problem
> but there deson not appera to be any fix for it.
> I have tried sysytem restore and reloding the nic card drivers.
> thanks in advance
> Tony

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

      10th Dec 2008