Re: Need to remove Simple PCI Communications Controller fm device mana

Bruce Chambers

      27th Aug 2004
Greetings --

"PCI simple communications controller" is usually the term the OS
applies to an unidentified modem. Have you downloaded and installed
the WinXP-specific modem drivers from the modem manufacturer's web
site?

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you: