Re: Need new setup CD for SP2 when mother board upgrade?

David B.

      4th Oct 2007
Your problem is not related to SP2, having an original or SP1 CD and an SP2
install will not prevent your PC from booting from the CD, you have other
problems, maybe with the disk or your CD drive. Check the BIOS boot order to
make sure the CD drive is listed before the hard drive.

--

----

news:(E-Mail Removed)...