RE: Need automated import of tab delimited sequential files

Anne

      17th Mar 2010
Did anyone ever give you some ideas? I have the same sort of question--I have
an Excel file that's always placed in the same directory... I'd like to
automatically import it into an Access 2003 database.

Hope to hear back... or at least some good advice on the import issue...
Thanks