Re: I need advice

peter

      18th Aug 2009
According to what I looked up that mobo has 2 Sata and 2 IDE connectors.
why not buy a larger IDE HD hook it up and clone the old to the new??

If your mobo cannot find the SATA HD hooked directly to the Sata on the Mobo
you need to check your BIOS settings..do you actually have SATA turned on
on some of the older Board even if you don't want
Raid you need to install the Raid Sata drivers

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...