Re: Moving emails from "Deleted" folder back to Inbox

Gary VanderMolen

      11th Mar 2009
Select (highlight) all the messages you want moved.
Then right-click anywhere in the highlighted section and
select "Move to Folder".

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"sofaking" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hello all. For some reason my whole inbox has been moved to my
> "deleted" folder. Not sure how it happened. I left my laptop for a few
> minutes and when I returned it was deleting my messages. All the
> messages are still intact but in the wrong folder . Is there any way I
> can move them in bulk back to my inbox. I know there's a "move to"
> option but that seems to only move one message at a time. thanks for
> any help.
>

> --
> sofaking

Gary VanderMolen

      11th Mar 2009
You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.