RE: how to modify the TSWEB default.htm to do ...

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljayBSb3VzZQ==?=

      28th Jun 2005
I've done something a bit different. I've embedded the name of the server in
the default.htm so the only interactive piece of RDWC is the connect button.
Since users do not need to logon via RDWC (they could use the standard Win32
RDP Client), I see no reason to password protect the RDWC page, but rather
rely on the GINA Logon.

You may download my modified RDWC here:
http://www.workthin.com/ZIP/TSWeb.zip

--