Re: microsoft public windows.vista.security

FromTheRafters

      23rd Jul 2011
nancy eaker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My current laptop security software has expired and with my life is put on pernament disability and now my husband has been very ill and we are not sure if he will be able to hold his current job, and others are so hard to find now. I don't like to beg for anything but our lifestyle has changed so much in the past years and one of my enjoyments I have is getting on laptop each day and keeping in touch with friends, family and other loved ones.
>
> I hope I hear back from you. I have a windows vista program.
>
> Blessings your way,
> Nancy Eaker

You should try some of the free offerings.

I recommend "AntiVir" or "Avast!" for free antivirus solutions.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM)or SUPERAntiSpyware (SAS)for additional
protection against malware.

http://www.avira.com/en/avira-free-antivirus
http://www.superantispyware.com/
http://malwarebytes.org/

They all have paid-for versions with additional functionality if you
desire that, and the anti-malware scanners don't have incompatibility
issues with the anti-virus scanners.

You may also want to consider Microsoft's Security Essentials, but I
recommend the others more.