PC Review

Re: main form/subform

XPS350

17th Aug 2012
Op woensdag 15 augustus 2012 12:03:51 UTC+2 schreef karby het volgende:
> Help!!..i have a main form with a subform in it..what i want is when i click the
>
> main form checkbox(unbound) it will toggle the checbox in subform, but toggle
>
> only the checkbox of the selected data, NOT the whole table where the data is.
>
>
>
> to give you a view, on the main form there is a dropdown box for a municipality
>
> & barangay..and a check box..when i choose a certain municipality &
>
> barangay, the subform will generate a data..so when i click the checbow in the
>
> main form, it will toggle the checkbox on subform of the selected data..instead
>
> of clicking it one by one..
>
>
>
> PLZ HELP ME!!!
>
> Thank You

If the value of the checkboxes in the subform is always the same as on the mainform, you do not need the boxes on the subform.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: