Re: macro to select worksheet

Gord Dibben

      15th Feb 2012
Right-click on the navigation arrows at bottom left to get a list of
15 sheets and "more sheets".

Rather than hyperlinks, try a sheet navigation toolbar or similar.

Sheet navigation bar from by Dave Peterson at Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro.

See this google search result.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

Gord

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:01:16 -0600, kalpesh
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello,
>
> my workbook contain many worksheet
>
> i want to create a macro in sheet1 to select other worksheet
>
> e.g.
>
> when click command button go to the worksheet2
>
> how possible it

Don Guillett

      16th Feb 2012
or one I have used from a name of the sheet in a cell. You can do a
macro to list the sheets, if desired.
'
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel
As Boolean)
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Dim WantedSheet As String
WantedSheet = Trim(ActiveCell.Value)
If WantedSheet = "" Then Exit Sub
On Error Resume Next
If Sheets(WantedSheet) Is Nothing Then
GetWorkbook ' calls another macro to do that
Else
Application.GoTo Sheets(WantedSheet).Range("a4")
End If
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
End Sub