Re: lsass.exe error and hung hardware detection during clean install

h2omike

      6th Apr 2006

The posting of the solution would have saved me quite a bit of time...

You need to install win2k SP4 version. You'll have to slipstream sp4
into win2k and create a installation disk to install with. It won't
install any version of win2k less than sp4.

--
h2omike