Re: Live Messenger: one question pleaseeee

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

      27th May 2010

Greetings,

Nah, it's just a bug, you don't have any invites if the web page says so. Supposedly they'll
fix it in the next release. The number is obtained server-side, so there isn't much you can
do to reset it on your end.

It's very annoying.

--
Jonathan Kay