Re: lite and free firewall for win2k ?

Roger Fink

      19th Dec 2008
http://www.sofotex.com/Kerio-Persona...oad_L4929.html
Super easy to use and plays nice with your applications. (please scan
download before installing though)

[signious] ^ 2 wrote:
> As subject line, what do you suggest?

Roger Fink

      21st Dec 2008
Same thing, but more reliable download location:
http://www.filehippo.com/download_su...wall/tech/468/

Roger Fink wrote:
> http://www.sofotex.com/Kerio-Persona...oad_L4929.html
> Super easy to use and plays nice with your applications. (please scan
> download before installing though)
>
> [signious] ^ 2 wrote:
>> As subject line, what do you suggest?

Roger Fink

      22nd Dec 2008
No, I really don't follow the subject too much but felt compelled to post
because, like many others, I think so highly of KPF. It actively competes
with a paid firewall put out by the company that bought the KPF IP, so I'm
little surprised this link is still up. I hope it stays that way.