Re: Linux Pidgin Superior to MSN Messenger

Moshe Goldfarb.

      4th Aug 2008
On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 22:50:00 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>>> Ubuntu 8.04 LTS does work. He is just trolling, he's one of
>>> those who like DFS posts that nothing works and like
>>> Hadron, who can't seem to follow simple directions in
>>> synaptic to get Tuxguitar to work.

>> Oh so now 8.04 works? What about all the comments concerning
>> the previous version which in COLA "just worked"... Come on
>> already. Don't you liars realize that the ubuntu forum is
>> TEEMING with people having problems with Ubuntu? Ubuntu is a
>> piker...

You are boring and you sound like a broken record HPT.
Don't you have some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains Thumper?

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

High Plains Thumper

      4th Aug 2008
Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> Oh so now 8.04 works? What about all the comments concerning the
>>> previous version which in COLA "just worked"... Come on already. Don't
>>> you liars realize that the ubuntu forum is TEEMING with people having
>>> problems with Ubuntu? Ubuntu is a piker...

>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
>>
>> New poster to comp.os.linux.advocacy tells profound truth about Moshe
>> AKA Flatfish:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/6m6a8c
>>
>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
>> Subject: Re: [News] Red Hat Developer's Update on PulseAudio, Fedora
>> Live CDs Interview
>> Date: 11 Apr 2008 18:53:55 GMT

Quote:

>>> Dan, you're probably a nice guy, but we get a ton of "works for me"
>>> crap in COLA and most times it's just people telling lies.

>> Well sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not in COLA. I'm reading these
>> posts in the Ubuntu group. The only reason they are going to COLA is
>> because whomever started the thread had it crossposted there...and to
>> Vista groups, which I removed because this has nothing to do with
>> Vista.
>>
>> I'm NOT a Linux pusher, I still use Windows most of the time since I'd
>> just installed Linux a few weeks ago, maybe a month+ ago, and still
>> checking out apps and learning Linux. There are things I like and
>> things I don't like.
>>
>> Believe what you want to believe. It's painfully obvious that you are
>> completely anti-Linux, just like some are completely anti-MS, and have
>> such strong preconceived beliefs that it doesn't really matter what
>> anyone says about any particular Linux item, everyone's a liar, and
>> nothing works out-of-the-box.

> You are boring and you sound like a broken record HPT. Don't you have
> some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains Thumper?

Notice how this troll uses homophobic insults, crossposts to multiple
newsgroups that I never intended my message to go to, snips my message
away so it can post its shite? Following message best describes its
crossposting havoc:

http://tinyurl.com/599u38

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Subject: Re: how open source has influenced Windows Server 2008 ..
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:21:24 +0000 (UTC)

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

Quote:

> Oh, I see you've met Redhat!!!
> https://www.redhat.com/apps/store/server/

Why do you continually crosspost to other newsgroups? Are you so desperate
for attention? Is your aim to start flame wars between newsgroups? usenet
used to be a relatively friendly place until the likes of you started
abusing it.

Your immature posting style says so much about your obvious lack of
education / intelligence. I hope it is the former as that can be remedied.
One would be best to simply killfile this perp, as it serves no useful
purpose.

--
HPT