Re: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Vera Noest [MVP]

      25th Sep 2003
usrlogon.cmd is the standard logon script on a Terminal Server. It
is created when you run the chkroot.cmd to establish a rootdrive
for all users. Nothing to worry about there. You can check it in
%systemroot%\system32\usrlogon.cmd

STOP error 0x1E (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) is unfortunately a
very common STOP error.

Check the information and troubleshooting tips for this STOP error
on the MSDN Bug Check Code pages at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp
url=/library/en-us/ddtools/hh/ddtools/bccodes_763r.asp?frame=true

If you want a wild guess, I would search the cause amongst:
1. non-native printer driver
2. anti-virus program
3. hardware (especially RAM) failure

By the way, which FR/SP level is your Citrix running on? I seem to
remember that MetaFrame 1.8 FR1/SP4 also fixed a lot of STOP error
problems. Check
CTX101933 - Fixes included in FR1 / SP4 for Citrix MetaFrame 1.8
http://knowledgebase.citrix.com/kb/e...alID=CTX101933

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Timothy Welch" <(E-Mail Removed)12.or.us> wrote in
news:109cb01c38372$b35728d0$(E-Mail Removed):